Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to ICA building alone, thought that my father will be coming along but he got to do his duty at the mosque so he'll be having his friday prayer there. I was so eager to make IC but after returning from the mosque, i feel tired then no mood already. Take the MRT , nearly fell asleep but luckily i have my MP4 player with me. Reached there, took my queue number and wait. Thought tha it will be long but it was short. Althought my number is B152 and currently it was B140. Then my turn. The person ask alot of things. Then come to my Arabic name and wth! It was so long. Helped the person with that thing and i can take my IC on the 21st of August. after that went to Sim Lim Square take the cab. Saw alot of laptop and handphone. I know lah Rachael, you've been longing to have those things. HAHA!!! BOught a new game, can't remember what the title. Spent 2hr walking. Go home after that still take the cab. OMG!!! use alot of $$. Got $10 left wahaha. Reached homw then land on my bed and sleep.

This entry was posted on 8:46 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments