Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Today Ms Ang make announcement that the 3E and 3N1 got to clear all their thing and bring them home as their class is use for the 'O' level exams. I was so glad that our class was not said...then Rachael massage me saying she wants to borrow my table to put her things, i let her and OMG!!! it was alot. Such a lazy bump to bring heavy things...well persinally i don't mind bringing alot of book in my back. Them after school alot of them come my class and put their things. After that went home and come out again to play parkour but in the end never play. So went to Ameer house and stay below his block. Went to the nearest playground and played blindmice. It was so fun and i had many bruises and my knee is swollen. Yea great...Tomorrow got Chemistry test, gonna to study hard. Oh ya, had maths test today and suddenly i don't feel confidence so i just do it and tried to remmember the steps and formula. Hais so sian..

This entry was posted on 6:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments