Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to ABC market and eat at there. My aunty ordered seafood. When the food arrived i was so shock to crabs and prawn which i have problem eating them. My mouth was tempting to eat them but cannot caouse after eating them , my mouth would itch so i ordered nasi ayam and green applle ice blended. After eating, i was so hungry but i didn't tell my mom. Went over to my grandma house and stayed there. Then my uncle ordered pizza and i eat what i can and still i am hungry. WTH!!. Watch TV and then my uncle host a game and we played...he gave all sec 3 maths question to my cousin (primary 5)ann my two sis(primary 3 & sec 2). I smiled at him and all of them looked at me as if my face can give answers...haha. My sis won the game cause i gave them answers. My cousin and my pri 3 sis was so blur when i told them the answer. Take the cab and reached home bout 11+...was so tired and here i am updating.

This entry was posted on 11:57 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments