Posted by Muhammad Danial Hannan

Went to my grandmother's house alone...about 3 o'clock my relatives all come don't know for what reason. All go there normally nothing special. Anyway i didn't expect much from them adn hoping that they don't remember my birthday. Suddenly, after i return to my grandmother house from shop, it happened...i saw cakes, present and the normal things that we would see on birthday party. All my cousins sitting around the cake and waiting for me to cut the cake. WTH! I open it and guess what all of them are ready to taste that cake, i smiled and was about to laugh. i cut it and distribute them...after my 1st round i decided to pray before the time end. After praying, i found out that the cake was all gone and i missed the chance of having a 2nd round. My cousin invite me out to town and bought me a new skateboard. After i fix the board, we went to skatepark to play and test my new skatebord. Went back to my grandmothers house and rest for a moment...now i am updating my blog and still have another part to tell after i come home after this. Now i'm going out agian and enjoy my birthday. Tell you the next part after i enjoyed todays perty. HAHAHA see you!

This entry was posted on 4:58 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments